Thursday 26 August 2010

A tiring day out yet much was accomplished.

Today was my little jolly to college to finalise my courses for next Friday, and everything was fine and dandy, except I'm now doing express A level Maths, which means cramming two years into one year and I already have three exams this Christmas. It does however mean I can boost my grades and I'm still keeping to my original plan of finishing Maths in one year.

In the afternoon, I went into town to do some shopping and for once in my life I began to dread it, because for once in my life, I was struggling to find any clothes I wanted. I eventually picked up some gems and all the stationery I needed (which wasn't all that much anyway) which tomorrow I begin the effort to decorate.

xxxx

I apologise for this horrendously mundane blog, but this was my excitement for the day, says a lot about me doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment