Friday 13 August 2010

A full suitcase and a sweet farewell.

Well tomorrow I shall be up far earlier that most folk, in preparation for the long journey to the exotic Plymouth. The contents of my suitcase is currently spread across my bed, as I await to hear how much room I have to squeeze my garments in, as I am sharing a large suitcase with my younger sister. I am a big fan, as many a friend of mine will tell you, of packing for every eventuality and being full prepared for anything. So for those who are interested the tally currently is:

4 dresses; 4 pairs of shoes; 3 cardigans; 5 tops; 2 pairs of tights; 1 skirt and a playsuit. Needless to say the list doesn't end there but if I am honest typing everything else from sun cream to the various pairs of earrings would bore even myself!

Our looming departure meant my dearest Mitzy went on her own holiday, to the cattery. It'll be her first experience of staying away from home, and I am unashamed to say I teared up a little at the thought of her possibly being unhappy.

This will also be a farewell to your good selves, as I have calculated that the credit on my phone will not stretch to the obscene mobile internet charges and therefore there will be no blog until the 22nd. I do however have enough money to text everyone, so if you'd like to stay in contact, feel free to drop me a line.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment