Tuesday 10 August 2010

A talentless world and a foolish window cleaner.

Yes world is an exaggeration of myself, though I might argue that my world is talentless. I have no particular finesse for music, singing, art, literature or any other of the finer hobbies. I have many an art I wish to master, the piano, watercolour painting, but I am very unlikely to do so. By no means am I starved of talent, of the eight friends I hold dearest, three are fine actors, three can sing beautifully, five are talented artists and four have a way with words. All adding up to number of talents greater than the eight of them, and therefore somewhere there is an overlap of talent, making my friends very talented indeed.

In other news, today I was bequested with the responsibility of paying the window cleaners, which involved getting up at unearthly hours, and dressing suitably for public viewing. Except after finishing the job instead of ringing the doorbell as planned to collect the pre-written cheque, they posted a bill through the letterbox for to send them said cheque. This of course will delay their receival of the money.

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. fool :D am i in ur close friends? HA course not im like you. No talent whatsoever :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be silly rachel, your very talented- very intelligent, funny AND can dance silly

    besides, I'm about as talented as a garden gnome XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, mine ring the doorbell at the unearthly hour, which my mother always ignores because it would mean opening the door in her dressing gown and so they ring it again. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete