Monday 23 August 2010

A relaxed apprehension.

Tomorrow brings the results of my GCSE examinations and I am strangely relaxed, so much in fact that I'm worried about my state of mind. Currently I have come up with three reasons for my lack of nerves:

1. My mind is being kind to me and keeping me calm until I need to panic, like tomorrow morning, or when I open a failure certificate.
2. My mind has realised that I already have the results I need for my courses in college and therefore theres no risk of me losing a place.
3. My subconcious is being a silly muggins, and being overly confident and thinking I'll have done fine.

Safe to say, I hope it's not number three, because we all know pride comes before a fall. Well all will be revealed tomorrow, come what may.

In other news, I came home from my holiday on Saturday to a letter, which told me I had been successful in my application for an £150 "High Flyer" scholarship, which means I now won't have to dig into my saving to buy all the books, calculators and lab coats I'll need this coming year. Yippee!

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. How do you get the high flyer scholarship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well at new college, if you were predicted more than 6 As or A*s then you could apply for it, and then you had to write about your favourite subject and why you thought you deserved the grant :)

    ReplyDelete