Thursday 12 August 2010

A brief good evening and a little redemption.

I am well and truly stuck into this second book in my trio of treasures from the library, so much so, that I do believe I'll finish it tonight, despite only starting it the night before. Admittedly, it's a little predictable, I could pick out who's husband would die and then who would be falling in love with who, but this time round I actually like the the characters; its simple plot makes it all the more refreshing after the dragging week induced from the last book.

I have also just watched for the first time in a good while, Pimp My Ride (no, I never thought the word "pimp" would feature in this blog either!). It is unashamedly scripted, but the awful puns make it all the funnier, plus the reaction from the lucky car-owner, is either horrendously over-the-top or awkwardly underplayed, making for interesting viewing.

As indicated in the title, today's offering is a little measly, and I'm afraid it'll only be worse this next week as I'm away on holiday, with only my phone for internet access.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment