Tuesday 31 August 2010

A few days left until term begins.

College has really come upon me today, I've spent most of my afternoon and evening elaborately decorating my folder for college and then weather proofing it with sticky-back plastic, so that finally the hours I spent covering books during my work experience came in handy, and I've now a creation any Blue Peter presenter should be happy with.

I'm also sat here like the creature from the deep, courtesy of the blue-ish face mask I'm wearing as part of the beauty detox regime in preparation for looking as fresh faced as I should on the first day of college. Tomorrow shall bring them same, in addition to a light trim from the hairdressers at an obscenely early time in the morning. Finally, Thursday brings another face mask and a pin curling session in the morning all before the next day. However, everyone knows that the more effort you put in, the more likely it is to go wrong, so for those who venture to New College on Friday, my look shall be very brown with thin black features. Or a paper bag with a marker pen smiley face emblazened upon it, over my head.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment