Wednesday 4 August 2010

A tad more baking and some window shopping.

The pinny was whipped out again to aid me in the creation of some lovely chocolate biscuits today, and they taste like miniature chocolate cakes, which I'm very proud of as I really don't cook as often as I should!

On another note, the first days of term are looming upon us all, and that means, for those of us going to college, a different outfit everyday. Therefore today I have been browsing through digital racks of clothes and raiding computerised bargain bins. However, my job is made all the more difficult by my wish to slowly incorporate vintage styles into my wardrobe, hence I have resolved to browse the charity shops first. Everyone recommends it for a cheap and easy way to get vintage styles but no-one I know actually does, but this time I will, I have no qualms about wearing someones old clothing.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment