Tuesday 24 August 2010

A quiet sigh of relief.

So my results were pretty good, I was by no means the worst, nor was I the best, but I got what I had been predicted. And now, for your enjoyment I shall list my results here:

A*- GCSE Mathematics, Geography, BCS, Chemistry, Physics
A- GCSE English, English Literature, German, Drama, Biology
C- GCSE Applied Science

AS Maths- Core 1, B; Core 2, C; Statistics, C

Admittedly, I was a little disappointed with the C's (not the applied science, however, that was forced upon us with 6 weeks or so to complete a heap of coursework and revise, just so we would satisfy our science teacher) as it now means I shall have to retake the Statstics module to up my grade. However the others by far make up for it, and I am very content with my haul. I am also very content with the £100 spending money it has earned from my parents!

Now I'm off to go numb some of those brain cells with the Big Brother final- yes, I know I'm an awful person for watching it, but in the meantime why not list your own results in the comments, you clever, clever people?

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. My reward form my parents was a scratchcard.

    I lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reward from my parents was nothing...

    ReplyDelete