Wednesday 25 August 2010

A late night edition.

Well today's blog is a little later than usual, due to a family night out at the cinema and a mexican restaurant. Therefore the offering today shall be like a filling but light meal, so you won't feel stuffed after reading it.

Melon Starter- Over this past holiday I have put on a small elephant in weight and therefore have resolved to start swimming for healthiness, and to join a yoga group when I get back to college in an attempt to shift any excess Rachel.

Summer Chicken Salad- I am very excited for my enrolment trip to college and then the following college shopping trip, I have even planned which paper I'm having! College is creeping up fast and it won't be long until we'll be on a half term either, and even though it'll be a lot of hard work, I've a feeling that this first term will be pretty fabulous.

After Dinner Mint- I just saw a pair of earrings I own being worn on Ugly Betty, which just goes to show what a fashionista I am.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment