Thursday 14 October 2010

A obsessive and tiring week and some fun.

So another week, another blog, more homework and less sleep. College is truly beginning to take it's toll, and the looming half term will offer a deserved respite for us all I think.

This week has also seen me gradually evolve into a Minchin Maniac, with me signing up to the fan site and signing up for more tickets. We all have our vices don't we, and I think Twilight is a fabulous example of how normal I really am in comparison.

Not much else has happened this week, but tomorrow I have the day off, apart from a 15 minute tutor meeting, which means yippee for me, I have a lie in the morning. This weekend is also the weekend myself and my best friend are catering at a wedding, which should be very interesting, though I am particularly worried that I shall drop the plates all over the place.

Another of my good friends has also made up a spoof of my blog, which I was secretly very flattered about! It sounded just how Stephen Fry should narrate my life. Read it here: http://thelifeandtimesofafailingafrogrower.blogspot.com/2010/10/serendipitous-enlightenment-and-ounce.html

Sorry, I've not much to offer intellectually, I think college has sucked it all out of me. Here's hoping I'll improve by next week.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment