Thursday 2 September 2010

A delightful mixture of emotions.

Tomorrow shall be my first day at college, ever. Despite knowing that everyone else shall be in the same position as myself, I can't help but think that they all look a lot more confident than I do and my God, I'm nervous. I don't know whether to turn up a little early or not and I distinctly remember my interviewer all those months ago, saying that the staff had celebrated that year because 20% of timetables were right, which means I've 80% of being caught up in some humiliating timetable mix up. But at the same time I'm excited, I've an opportunity to meet new friends and connections, a lot more freedom than we ever had at school, and if I'm lucky, like some of my Cirencester counterparts have been, I'll get a really nice timetable, it's what most of us have been waiting for since Christmas.

Good luck, to those whose induction college days are tomorrow,

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Haven't got mine til monday, but still terrified as no-one's in my tutor D:

    ReplyDelete